Do you need some Mothers’ Day gift ideas in 2015? Mother’s Day is a great day to celebrate our mothers who gave us the gift of life. Many of us show our appreciation with flowers, a card, jewelry, box of chocolate that convey love and admiration to our mother on this day. These are really nice gifts that will make every mom feel cherished. But when it comes time to shop for mom, what better way to show how much you value this unique woman in your life than with a gift that supports a healthy lifestyle.
Whether your mom is a running, walking, do yoga or work out, this year pamper her with useful gear. She will appreciate that your gift is aimed at keeping her fit, happy and vibrant for many more years to come. Here are 9 healthy gifts for Mother’s Day that keeps on giving.
1. Workout apparel. Haby Women’s Sportswear Capri YOGA Running Pants are perfect companions on the track, at the gym or running errands. Every mom needs spandex pants and capris that they can take out in public. She will love wearing these women’s athletic pants everywhere.
2. Running Shoes. Saucony women’s Kinvara 6 Running Shoe is the go to marathon shoe for runners. The Kinvara is lightweight and comfortable moms with a grid heel cushioning for a better feel and improved impact protection. The FlexFilm upper has been developed to improve fit and to lock the foot into position and it makes a perfect running shoe.
3. Fitness tracker. As mom make time to exercise, get her Misfit Flash , the best entry-level activity tracker under $40. It’s stylish, waterproof (she can swim with it!), and will sync up with any smartphone (iOS and Android). It will even help track how she’s sleeping.
4. Yoga Bag. If your mom like to start her day at the yoga studio or hauling around her mat at all times for a quick stress-relief session, this convenient, spacious Womens yoga bag will allow her to bring along everything she needs. This stylish womenswear-inspired tote has a secure strap to hold Mom’s favorite mat in place.
6. Quality blender. Forget starting mom workouts eating unhealthy meals. Now, a quality blender will allow her to slip her tasty smoothies before the starts of her workouts—in the comfort of her own kitchen. There are hundreds delicious smoothies that tastefully and efficiently get key nutrients into her and her family’s diets. Smoothies that she will be able to create. Get her a blender that comes with a travel cup so mom can keep her favorite beverage with her on the run.
7. Gift basket. Help her reach her nutrition and weight loss goals by giving her a thoughtful gift basket filled with low-calorie snacks, healthy fruit, recovery drink, protein bar and add a gps watch to track her calories and progress.
8. Gym bag. Load up a new gym bag with a few things for the gym. Ideas may include a new sports bottle, pedometer, and some new workout attire and an iPod pre-loaded with her favorite workout music.
9. Spa Weekend. There’s nothing better than a full day at the spa for getting some rest and relaxation. You can get her a spa gift certificate that includes a luxurious massage, facial, manicure and/or pedicure that she will love. Massage therapy has dozens of health benefits including, wider range of motion, improved circulation, pain relief and boost mood.
What healthy Mother’s Day Gifts 2015 are you getting your mom (or the mother figure in your life) this year? Let us hear your thoughts in the comment section.
Reader also viewed: